Data protection declaration
Note: This is a translation of the German language data protection declaration. This translation is made for convenience purposes only. Only the German version is legally binding.
This data protection declaration applies to data processing in connection with your visit of our website www.interfer.de.
1. Name and contact data of the responsible body
The responsible body pursuant to Art. 4 para 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
INTERFER Edelstahl Handelsgesellschaft GmbH
Wachhausstr. 5 c
76227 Karlsruhe/Federal Republic of Germany
Telephone: +49 721 943 97 0
Fax: +49 721 943 97 77
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the manner and purpose of the use thereof
a) When visiting the Website
When visiting our website www.interfer, the browser used by you on your device automatically transfers information to our website’s server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is stored until automatic deletion:
- IP-address of the requesting processor,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the requested file,
- Website that linked you to our website (referrer-URL)
- Used browser and, as the case may be, the operating system on your device as well as the name of your access-provider.
We process the mentioned data for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection establishment of the website,
- to ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- the evaluation of the system security and stability as well as for tracking attempted and successful unauthorised access to the web server
- for statistical purposes.
The legal basis of the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest results from the above-mentioned purposes. We never use the collected data to gather information about you as a person.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on our website. When you contact us we collect your e-mail-address - so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it -as well as all other data you provide to us voluntarily. The processing of data for the purpose of making contact with us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent. We only use this data to process and answer your request.The collected data resulting of the use of the contact formula are being deleted after the completion of your request
3. Transfer of data
Your personal data is not transferred to third parties for purposes other than those specified in the following.
We only transfer your personal data to third parties if:
- - you have provided your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a of the GDPR,
- - the transfer is required in accordance with Art. 6 para.1 sentence 1 lit. f of the GDPR to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and if there is no reason to suspect that you have an overriding legitimate interest in this data not being transferred,
- - in the event that a transfer is required on the basis of a statutory obligation in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c of the GDPR and
- - it is permitted by law and is required to conclude contracts with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b of the GDPR.
To the extent legally permitted, we reserve the right to employ service providers to process personal data, especially processors, e.g. regarding storage capacities and hosting-services.
Temporary cookies are automatically deleted at the end of the visit of the website. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can also prevent the storage of cookies with a corresponding setting in your browser software. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we wish to point out that you may not be able to fully use our website
5. Integration of services from external providers
a) Integration of Matomo
By using the web analysis service software Matomo (www.matomo.org), a service provided by InnoCraft Ltd., 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand (“Matomo”), data is collected and stored on this website on the basis of our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behavior for optimization and marketing purposes in accordance with Article 6(1), point (f) of the GDPR. Pseudonymized user profiles may be created and evaluated based on this data for the same purposes. Cookies may be used to this end. The data collected with the Matomo technology (including your pseudonymized IP address) is processed by a server of Comotive GmbH.
The information generated by the cookie in the pseudonymized user profile is not used to personally identify the visitor to this website and is not merged with personal data about the holder of the pseudonym.
If you do not agree to data regarding your visit being stored and evaluated, you can object to the storage and use of this data at any time by clicking the “Opt out” button below. If you do this, an opt-out cookie will be placed on your browser, meaning that Matomo will not be able to collect any data regarding your session. Please be aware that if you completely delete your cookies, the opt-out cookie will also be deleted and you will have to opt out again.
You may choose not to have a unique web analytics cookie identification number assigned to your computer to avoid the aggregation and analysis of data collected on this website.
To make that choice, please click below to receive an opt-out cookie.
b) Integration of OpenStreetMap
6. Your rights
You have the right to
- obtain, in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, information about your personal data,
- obtain, without undue delay and in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, the rectification of inaccurate or the completion of incomplete personal data,
- obtain, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, the obtain, in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, the restriction of processing the data,
- receive, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, the personal data which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or demand the transmission to another responsible body;
- withdraw, in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, your consent to the personal data processing at any time. In consequence, we cannot continue the personal data processing originally based on this consent, and lodge a complaint, in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, with a supervisory authority.
If the processing of your personal data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing on grounds relating to your particular situation or to the fact that the data are processed for direct marketing purposes. In the latter case, you have a general right to object that we have to implement unconditionally. In any case, we do not use the personal data which you have provided to us for any direct marketing purposes.
7. Processing security
We use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against ran-dom or intentional manipulation, full or partial loss or destruction and unauthorised third-party access. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with technological developments.
Status: August 2019